Wednesday, December 26, 2007

End of the Year Recap...in Pictures!

So where to start with pictures?
January was so long ago, I can't remember what I did, and then there was February and March, then April and May. June followed closely by July and August. I remember some of September and November. December I remember Christmas and something about a cruise. ANYWAY..here is a recap of some of the events of 2007 in pictures. If I messed on some of the dates, oh well, it is my blog and I can do as I wish! ENJOY!
Spring finds me in the back yard taking pictures..so, here is the glass wind chime:
Photobucket


the yard all set up for a gathering of friends:
Photobucket


Me looking for friends in Italy:
Photobucket


Me lost in Italy!
Photobucket


Ahhh July in Philly and looking at the Liberty Bell!
Photobucket


July also means FRESH BACKYARD PEACHES!!
Photobucket


A new member of the family...SweetTea
Photobucket
(Photo by Cathy)


and a jealous onlooker, Weinette
Photobucket


September was Cathy's Surprise Birthday Party!
Photobucket
(Photo by Cathy)


November was Thanksgiving and the gathering of the Grey Head Drinkers:
Photobucket
(Photo by Cathy)


December found the end of an era!
Photobucket


and the beginning of a new Era!
Photobucket


And to end the year...our Cruise
Photobucket

Many things to give thanks for and many things to be grateful for. I hope you have enjoyed the pictures this year and I look forward to more pictures and writing in 2008!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John, wonderful photos.. I wonder if we maybe cousins.. My grandmother was a Seybold. My family lives in Utah. I can be contacted at r_d_pollmann@hotmail.com