Monday, March 14, 2011

March 14 2011

I hope to think this is the last of the Bradford Pear pictures, but I make no promises. The flowers are so delicate on them and the sound of the bees in the trees sounds like a factory in full swing. The buzz of hundreds of bees flying from flower cluster to flower cluster...it is an amazing and alluring sound to me that draws me back multiple times. Worse yet the damn bees won't stay in one place and cooperate with me for pictures, so I have to be up close and personal with them!
I hope you enjoy, and no, I was not stung once.

I like to call this one "Soft Landing":
Photobucket

Time for this one to go back to the hive and unload!
Photobucket

Nice shot!
Photobucket

Just the flowers..
Photobucket

and more of them....
Photobucket

2 comments:

Spurgeon said...

The blossoms are beautiful. Your bees look healthy. What bliss!

arcel said...

nice photography sir, they are all great.