Sunday, April 10, 2011

Paso Robles in Spring

These are just shots I like. Some I will explain, others, you're on your own!

The first two are of a wine glass. The Winery is Oso Libre and a good friend of mine works at the tasting room. The first glass is focused on the label of the glass, while the second looks through the glass at the tree in the background. I have yet to decide which I like better, thus both of them here.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The blue sky, red umbrella and green grass, such primary colors and so BRIGHT!

Photobucket

Gotta love large pottery pieces!
Photobucket

When I first started learning about wild flowers, the Shooting Star was one of my favorites. It still is, that's why there are three pictures of them here!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wisteria, always so pretty!

Photobucket

and lastly a view of terraced vineyard.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm....of the wine glasses, my fav is the first one with the diffused tree in the background. I love the stem and it's base with the colors refelecting. Nice shot. Lajuana

theresa said...

love the terraced vineyard. definately the second pic of the wine glass and tree. the one that is focused on the tree.

theresa said...

out of all the flowers that you take pics of, i'm surprised that the shooting star is a favorite - very nice, but a favorite?