Wednesday, June 15, 2011

15 June 2011

I would love to say that I have been busy...but why lie...just real lazy. However I have been taking pictures and and soon going to remove this blog and open a new one. There is/are good reason(s) behind such a move, and I will have the new blog open BEFORE I close this one down. Besides that, you are not here to read but to look! and so for your pleasure.....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Seems to be a lot of dragonflies this year. I believe it is due to the standing water from the great rainfall we had this winter and spring.
Photobucket

With the exception of the flower below, which I took on the wine trail weekend in May, all the flowers are from the backyard.
Photobucket

Speaking of the backyard, I did manage to get the BBQ resurfaced. I have a great TILE MAN if you need him, he did the tile work on the counter and the backsplash, and Bob Fire, Cathy and myself did the stone work around the base.
Photobucket
Photobucket

And all this leads to one thing...food, outdoor seating and a view!
Photobucket

1 comment:

theresa said...

wow! i already thought you were good, but those from rome are absolutely gorgeous! they are unusual, clear and full of wonderment! i have looked at them several times and each time i get a different feeling because of something else that i have noticed.
byw i love the weinie bracelet!