Wednesday, June 22, 2011

22 June 2011

So I am stepping "outside of my comfort zone" and doing some urban shots today. Well if you can call Fresno urban, I guess that's what I did. In any event here are a few "B&W" and scenes from around town. Oh yeah, I did find a flower to shoot too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This I like as the "Urban Jungle"......
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And just what does a 106° day in the Central Valley LOOK like?
Photobucket


Oh, yes....the flower. It is from a Trumpet Vine:
Photobucket

10 comments:

soozie said...

LOVE the urban shots - particularly the graffiti & pipes ... flowers ALWAYS :) !!!!!

theresa said...

this looks like a pic that went along with a 7th grade family life course that i had to teach back in IL!!!!!!!!!!! oh the giggling!

tattu said...

Nice pics mate. Graffiti shots look good.

.
http://www.tattushenoi.blogspot.com

Kendra said...

The graffiti is so amazing to look at.. where I live, I dont see much of it. Looks spectacular! (:

Anonymous said...

i think i saw one of your ties...:)

theresa said...

i didn't mean to leave and anonymous comment. i think i saw one of your ties :) and i definately saw a mask i want.

Sreeja said...

I really enjoyed the pics ,nice,good...hmmmm.

simon ye said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sachin bani said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.