Friday, July 13, 2007

so far......

So far I have 3 pictures that I really like that I took this summer in Italy. The first is from the Isle of Capri. Though I have more from there that I like, I have not cropped them for here yet. This first one, from the Isle of Capri is outside of the oldest perfume factory on the island. It was so perfect, that all I did was remove a bit of the edges to get it here. I actually could have posted the picture "as is" but preferred to trim it a bit. So, here it is:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



The next two pictures are from Assisi. I have another from Assisi that I will post later that I also like, but I need to crop it down a bit, maybe 2 more from Assisi now that I think about it. The first is the bell tower of the Church of St. Clair from outside of the city walls. The second is a residence. It is supposed to be the actual residence of the family of St. Francis, but as many things, it may not be. IN ANY CASE, it makes a grand view and a beautiful statement to the simplicity of stone and flowers! Enjoy them!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: