Thursday, April 10, 2008

Daffodil Hill part II

There is so much to see at Daffodil Hill...like FLOWERS! So as not to waste a lot of film, I tried to compose shots as I took them. I seem to be getting better at this as I only shot 2 rolls of film! Oh, yes, I still use film. I don't have a digital camera. I like the resolution I can get, and the fact that it really is photography (photo=light, graph=writing, the writing of the light on the film and the chemicals!).

SO...here are more photographs from Daffodil Hill and I'll let the pictures do the explaining for me.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our new retirement home we bought in Dry Town! A fixer-upper, but we think we are up to the challenge. Bring it on!
Photobucket


and one more from our gardens at home!
Photobucket

No comments: