Saturday, June 19, 2010

Been a LONG time

Yeap, almost a full year since I last updated. Thankfully nothing has happened. Yeah...right...anyway..I am getting used to digital cameras. I hate them, I love film! But I guess that is what they felt like when they went from glass plates to film too! Gotta go with the flow. I also have been using my Droid hand held platform to take pictures too. So here are some Droid pictures for you to enjoy, or not!

This was the view from my room in LA at the last CTA State Council meeting:
Photobucket

Photobucket

And now the Sunday Morning Car Accident from 29 stories up!
Photobucket
with zoom
Photobucket
with cops
Photobucket


Now to downtown Fresno...I know what a joke...but there is an old county build in Fresno that was built during the Art Deco period. IT IS AMAZING. I was there with Cathy and saw this drinking fountain. When I got closer I saw that it was SOLID MARBLE! Yes, one solid block of marble...it is beautiful and so Art Deco!
Photobucket

Like I said nothing has happened all year! Well nothing you want to know about! I will be heading off to Washington DC on Tuesday. Who knows if I will get a picture or two from there!

No comments: